Make Kindness the Norm, Everyday!
February 17th is Random Acts of Kindness Day. In a world where kindness feels a bit scarce, it is up to all of us to do the little things that make the day brighter. Here are some suggestions.
- Leave quarters in the laundromat.
- Leave a good review for a local business online.
- Donate used books to the library.
- Give away your parking spot.
- Leave a good tip for a server.
- Let someone merge into traffic ahead of you.
- Reach out to a friend you haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Smile at everyone you see today.
- Leave a small note or gift in your mailbox for your postal worker.
- Offer to dog or cat-sit, for free.
To read more about Random Acts of Kindness and get more ideas, download printable materials for the workplace, school, or home, visit www.randomactsofkindness.org