COVID-19 ADVISORY: DO NOT ATTEND AN UPCOMING APPOINTMENT IF YOU HAVE FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS. BE SURE TO CONTACT YOUR PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER FOR A TELEPHONE ASSESSMENT OF YOUR CONDITION.
The Mary Rutan Hospital Cardiovascular Services Department is dedicated to raising public awareness of cardiovascular disease. We are committed to excellence in the diagnosis, treatment and education of the patients we serve. Our Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiography and Peripheral Vascular Services are all accredited through the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC).
Services offered with the cardiovascular department:
- Nuclear cardiology.
- Routine and metabolic stress testing.
- Cerebrovascular and peripheral vascular ultrasound.
- Ankle-brachial index testing.
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs).
- Ambulatory monitoring.
- Holter monitors.
- Event recorders.
- Ambulatory blood pressure (ABP) monitors.
- Pacemaker/ICD device clinic.
- Tilt table testing.
- Special procedures lab.
- Loop recorder implantation.
- Interventional radiology procedures.
- Peripheral Vascular Clinic. In conjunction with Mid-Ohio Cardiology and Vascular Consultants, Mary Rutan Hospital offers vascular evaluation and treatment management on Tuesdays. Appointments can be made by calling 800.851.7342.
- Heart Failure Clinic. Our mission is to help those with heart failure have the best quality of life through personal care, education and treatment. We work with patients and their families to help them understand the disease of heart failure, assist with lifestyle changes, understand medications, and know what to do in case of emergencies or problems. Expert care in the Heart Failure Clinic is given by our heart failure nurses, dietitians, pharmacists and social workers. The clinic is open Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. To enroll or to get more information, please call us at 937.599.7020 or 937.599.7016.
- Cardiac rehabilitation.