Stay Informed. Stay in Touch. Stay in Good Health.
How the portal works for you
Available at your convenience
We understand that your time is valuable. The portal makes time-consuming tasks simple—a few clicks, and you're done.
- Access complete health information online, versus over the phone or in person.
- Pre-register for scheduled appointments.
- Pay your bills online.
You choose the when and where
Access to the portal is on your schedule, whether at home, on vacation, or at another medical office.
- Use the portal from anywhere using a browser.
- Access from your smartphone or tablet.
- Manage information 24/7, without waiting.
Keep the most important people in the loop
You can connect with your providers and keep your family informed at the same time.
- Exchange messages with your provider between visits.
- Give authorized family members access to your health information.
- To give family members access to your health information, you must sign and return the MyCare Proxy Access Form to the Medical Records department at Mary Rutan Hospital (MRH).
All of your information in one place
MRH MyCare is an online tool that goes a step beyond simply displaying information by helping you manage your healthcare easily and securely.
- Health information: Lab results, radiology reports, visit history, discharge instructions and health summary.
- Allergies and medications: Allergies and conditions, immunizations and medications with instructions.
- Billing: Outstanding balances, historical charges and statements.
Enrollment is easy
For self enrollment, you need to visit, in person, the medical records department at MRH to obtain your medical record number. You may also receive this number at discharge for most hospital services. MRH must also have your email address on file in our system.
- Click on the MyCare Self-Enrollment link.
- Complete enrollment questionnaire.
- Access your email for your one-time username, password, and link to the portal. (The one-time username and password are valid for 48 hours.)
- Click on the link to access the portal.
- Enter your one-time username, password, and security question and click "Log On."
- Enter your new username and password.
- Explore the portal!
Where does my health information in the portal come from?
All of the information in the portal comes from your MRH electronic health record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible. Mary Rutan Hospital medical records with dates of service from July 2014 to present are available on the portal. Please allow approximately 5 to 7 days from when test results are final for them to appear on the portal.
How do I log into the portal?
To log into the portal, choose this MyCare link. Then, simply enter your username and password.
Can my family access my portal?
Yes, you can give family members over the age of 18, such as spouses or healthcare proxies, access to your portal. This needs to be done within our healthcare facility and requires consent from you and your family member(s). An email address may only be used once for the MyCare portal.
Download the MyCare Proxy Access form. When filling out the MyCare Proxy Access form, the patient is the person who already has a portal account and the proxy is the person to be added to the patient's existing account.
Is my information safe?
Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. You and authorized family members are the only ones who can access your portal. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the portal page open.
What if I ever have technical problems with the portal?
There is a Contact Us link on each page of the portal that allows you to submit any non-medical questions you have regarding the portal.
Please remember: Your email address and medical record number must match exactly what is in the Mary Rutan Hospital system—that includes the capital letters "MR" plus any zeros in your medical record number.
Also, names must be entered exactly as shown in your electronic health record at Mary Rutan Hospital, including if there is a "JR" or "SR" suffix.