Stay Informed. Stay in Touch. Stay in Good Health.
NOTICE FOR INTERNET EXPLORER USERS
Microsoft has announced that it will stop development and support of its Internet Explorer web browser. EFFECTIVE AUGUST 19, 2021, this web browser will no longer function to log in and navigate your MyCare portal. All current versions of other web browsers including Chrome, Edge, FireFox and Safari will work, as will the mobile application.
How the portal works for you
Available at your convenience
We understand that your time is valuable. The portal makes time-consuming tasks simple—a few clicks, and you're done.
- Access complete health information online, versus over the phone or in person.
- Pre-register for scheduled appointments.
- Pay your bills online.
You choose the when and where
Access to the portal is on your schedule, whether at home, on vacation, or at another medical office.
- Use the portal from anywhere using a browser.
- Access from your smartphone or tablet using the mobile app (search MEDITECH MHealth in your app store).
- Manage information 24/7, without waiting.
Keep the most important people in the loop
You can connect with your providers and keep your family informed at the same time.
- Exchange messages with your provider between visits.
- Give authorized family members access to your health information.
All of your information in one place
MRH MyCare is an online tool that goes a step beyond simply displaying information by helping you manage your healthcare easily and securely.
- Health information: Lab results, radiology reports, visit history, discharge instructions and health summary.
- Allergies and medications: Allergies and conditions, immunizations and medications with instructions.
- Billing: Outstanding balances, historical charges and statements.
- Third-party applications: Connect your MyCare Portal through a third-party app to manage multiple health care portals via one secure application, all under your control.
Enrollment is easy
In order to enroll, MRH must also have your email address on file in our system.
- Click on the MyCare Self-Enrollment link or access the mobile app, search for MEDITECH MHealth in your app store.
- Complete enrollment questionnaire.
- Access your email for your one-time username, password, and link to the portal. (The one-time username and password are valid for 48 hours.)
- Click on the link to access the portal.
- Enter your one-time username, password, and security question and click "Log On."
- Enter your new username and password.
- Explore the portal!
All of the information in the portal comes from your MRH electronic health record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible. Mary Rutan Hospital medical records with dates of service from July 2014 to present are available on the portal. Please allow approximately 5 to 7 days from when test results are final for them to appear on the portal.
To log into the portal, choose this MyCare link. Then, simply enter your username and password.
Yes, you can give family members over the age of 18, such as spouses or healthcare proxies, access to your portal. To do so, login to your MyCare portal and click on PROFILE, then click SHARED ACCESS. Follow the instructions that provide an opportunity to choose which areas of the patient portal this person will have access to before sending the invitation.
Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. You and authorized family members are the only ones who can access your portal. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the portal page open.
There is a Contact Us link on each page of the portal that allows you to submit any non-medical questions you have regarding the portal.
Please remember: Your email address must match exactly what is in the Mary Rutan Hospital system.
Also, names must be entered exactly as shown in your electronic health record at Mary Rutan Hospital, including if there is a "JR" or "SR" suffix.
Yes, we now offer functionality to allow patients of Mary Rutan to grant authorization to third-party apps to connect to our MyCare Portal through an Application Programming Interface or API.
There are many benefits to connecting to your health record through an API. One significant advantage is to allow you a way to gather, manage and share all of your medical records from multiple health care portals via one secure application, all under your control. API’s enable you to see all your records in one place to better understand your health status, which can also help you coordinate care among your healthcare providers.
If you would like to connect a third-party app with our MyCare Portal, you will need the app to be evaluated by our IT Department to make sure it meets both the technical and security requirements for connecting. This can be done by emailing the MyCare Portal support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.