Mary Rutan Hospital offers a comprehensive benefits package. We offer benefits that provide a valuable combination of protection and security for you and your family. Your health and wellness are important to us and we want to provide you with the tools and resources you need to design your personal benefits package. Benefits are offered to both full-time and part-time employees. When you join our team, our benefits package includes, but is not limited to:
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance – effective the 1st of the month following your hire date
- Low-cost prescription drug program with onsite pharmacy
- Generous paid time off – accrual starts immediately upon hire
- Paid sick time
- Company paid short term disability insurance
- Pension plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance and basic accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Bonus award program
- Flexible spending account for tax savings
- Wellness program - participate to reduce your medical premiums
- Company paid uniforms and team apparel
- Other perks: Verizon discount, free coffee & cafeteria discounts, Hewlett-Packard employee purchase program, employee appreciation and recognition programs, employee assistance program
When you join our team, you join a 100-bed inpatient hospital and system that includes a robust group of physician clinics, many off-site facilities and multiple specialty services. We offer endless opportunities for growth, change and support to our team of over 1000 associates. If you seek to be a part of an organization that provides nationally recognized healthcare and has major expansion plans in process, apply now!
To view and apply for open positions, please click on the button below:
To apply in person at Mary Rutan Hospital, please download and complete an employment application. Applications may be submitted to Human Resources, 3rd. floor, 205 E. Palmer Road, Bellefontaine, OH 43311, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Mary Rutan Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.