Mary Rutan Hospital Pediatrics
At Mary Rutan Hospital Pediatrics, we understand that every child is a unique individual, not just a little adult. Children have their own way of seeing and feeling. When they aren't well, they have their own ways of expressing that too. That's why we care for more than just the tummy ache or the booboo or the ouchie. We care for the whole child - physical, social and emotional - all right here, close to home.
Mary Rutan Hospital Pediatrics Offers:
- Sick Visits from toddlers to teenagers
- Back-to-School Check-ups
- Sports Physicals
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Walk-in appointments available throughout the day.
118 Dowell Avenue, Bellefontaine
Learn more about children and parenting »
Back to top »