Corporate Health Services is a full-service occupational medicine provider dedicated to improving the wellness of the individuals, corporations and communities that we serve by offering a range of services, including:
- Diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of occupational injuries and illness.
- Drug and alcohol screenings by Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) trained staff.
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services.
- DOT and DOT 5- and 10-panel urine collections.
- Rapid screens with laboratory confirmation.
- Random program management, including consortiums.
- Pre-employment and periodic physical examinations.
- Physician accessibility.
- Case management to aid employer and employee.
- Education/wellness programs.
- Flu vaccination program.
- Audiology testing.
Doctors at This Location
Annette Malone, MD
Eric Schaub, MD
Learn more about workplace health »
Back to top »