Our doctor of audiology treats hearing loss in people of all ages. Our goal is to help our patients maintain their independence, sustain their social relationships and assist with their success in school and employment.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for adults and children. Our comprehensive hearing evaluations are conducted using state-of-the-art equipment that includes otoacoustic emissions.
- Infant hearing screenings.
- Hearing aid sales and repair. A wide range of hearing aids are available, including state-of-the-art programmable digital technologies in a variety of styles.
- Hearing aid fittings. Throughout the fitting process, our audiologists will provide extensive counseling on the use and care of your new hearing aids as well as make fine-tuning adjustments to assure maximum benefit.
- Dizziness. Assessment and management of dizziness related to the inner ear.
- Custom-fit ear products. Hearing protection and waterproof swimplugs.
Mary Rutan Hospital Audiology
Jessica Nail, Au.D, CCC-A, F-AAA
Erica Elsasser, M.S.
921 E. Sandusky Ave.
Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311
Get driving directions and map.